50 Scollard Condos (near Four Seasons)
Extremely high-end project!
I can't believe the price of this project.
Rumours say Starting at $2,500psf, unit sizes 836-6,000 sqft
(can you believe it? I sure can't.)
Let's jump right into it.
As of March 27, 2018:
- The developers just launched the marketing for this project.
- No brochure, no price, no floorplans yet. This project is at a very early stage.
- Subscribe here for the earliest access to this project + my condo analysis
Sales will commence April 2018!
PROJECT NAME: 50 Scollard Street Condos
ADDRESS: 50 Scollard Street In Toronto
PROJECT TYPE: Condominium
DEVELOPER(S): Lanterra Development
ARCHITECT(S): Foster + Partners, RAW Design, ERA Architects
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: TBA
Yorkville is the most prestigious area in Toronto, maybe all of Canada.
Yonge & Bloor is the 'lower spine' of Toronto.
Considering how condos near Yonge & Charles are going for $1,300psf as of March 2018, the prices say this is the location.
Ultimate high-end Yorkville neighbourhood
Project is extremely luxurious. (Probably better than any existing 5 star hotels)
Centre of shopping for luxury goods.
2 Subway lines, centre of Toronto.
Close to ROM, U of T, Rosedale neighbourhood.
Prices are record breaking for Toronto
- Large units (min 1,000sqft)
My other analysis which are the really important ones,
will be available when we get floorplans pricing.
I can't afford this, but if you can, give me a call!
earliest = best deals
- Subscribe here for floorplans, brochures and price list at the earliest timing as possible!!
+ you get access to my professional condo analysis, created by a former Director of Analytics.
Download a free eBook by the condoanalyst.